WAYS YOU CAN REACT TO FILM
1. HOST A SCREENING. Sign up to bring Blood Brother to your local movie theater or community venue.
2. SPREAD THE WORD. Post about @bloodbrotherdoc on social media, and tell your friends, family, and community to bring the film to their town or campus.
3. VOLUNTEER at an AIDS-related organization.
4. DONATE to LIGHT (Living to Inspire Global Healing Today) as a way to help Rocky, the kids and other orphanages.
5. BUY a copy of the book “I Was Always Beautiful” and/or a Blood Brother t-shirt. Proceeds will go directly to support Rocky’s work.
6. END THE STIGMA. Tell at least 5 people about this film and how it changed your mind about those living with HIV/AIDS.
REACT to FILM College Action Network screenings to be held nationwide late September – October.
Blood Brother is an intimate portrait of Rocky Braat, a young man who longed to find a family. He didn’t know it, but this desire would lead him to an AIDS hostel in India, a place of unspeakable hardship, where he would find almost more love and need than he could bear.